Who we are
Our website address for VigXL is: https://www.vigxl.com. (the website)
Protecting your privacy and information is important to us at VigXL. Your info is never shared, sold or rented to any third parties.
This Policy explains how the website collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using this website and website content (the “Website”) and in any electronic publications, newsletters, or announcements made by it (“Electronic Communications”). Any personal information you provide to VigXL through the Website will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented.
By using the Website, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Website.
- Information Automatically Collected
- Non-Identifiable Information— Like many other websites, the Website may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding Website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages read and images viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website. This non-identifiable information is used for Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Cookies— The Website may use “cookies”, a technology that installs information on a Website user’s computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. If we do utilize cookies you will be made aware of this clearly while on the homepage. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Website and your ability to access certain features of the Website.
- Personal Information You Specifically Provide to the Website
- Your Personal Information— During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you and allowing you to use certain functionality of the Website (for example, viewing and responding to job postings).
- Use of Your Personal Information— Resource Works may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, and as otherwise permitted by law.
- Emails from VigXL— If you provide your email address, we may send to you, from time to time, email containing information about VigXL and other matters we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by contacting us.
- Tracking Information— In addition, VigXL may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Website user demographics and Website traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Resource Works also may link tracking information with Website users’ personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy, and in accordance with the law.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information— VigXL may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where VigXL has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to protect our rights and property. If VigXL is involved in a merger or other reorganization, we may transfer/disclose your personal information to the resulting organization.
- Accessing Your Personal Information— You may request access to your personal information, use and disclosure of that information by contacting us. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
- Withdrawal of Consent— In some jurisdictions, you may withdraw your consent to the use and intention of personal information about you. To do this, please contact us. Additionally, we routinely provide “opt out” or “unsubscribe” instructions on our Electronic Communications to provide for removal of your name from future transmissions.
- Other Matters
- Other Websites— The Website may contain links to other Websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Website or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. VigXL has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Websites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Former Users— If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated by VigXL, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time, and subject to compliance with the law.
- Your Comments— If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact us.